Workaround for the Salad Mobile Can't Log In Bug

I know this isn’t a support question, but I can’t really think of a better place to put this so into community support it goes! I mean it’ll probably help someone else out sooner or later.
Anyways, the workaround is more or less really simple. Just go to https://app-api.salad.io/login/ and login through there. Then, you should be logged into the salad mobile app as well. I know it’s a bit annoying but I guess it’ll have to do for now. At least now there’s a way to log in so yeah. Anyways cya

1 Like

cool thing so i can lock this topic by setting this as a solution cause its not really a question so people dont really need to respond

1 Like

Yay! Logins for dayssssss!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

In the future, I’d recommend not resolving issues that haven’t actually been resolved. It makes it easier for the dev team to follow-up with an official response.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Fvn556. The login problem on a small screen has been confirmed, and a fix has been identified. We plan to work on this problem in an upcoming sprint. Please note, we don’t share specifics on timelines. However, we will reply once a fix has been released.

2 Likes

A fix has been published. You should be able to sign-in to Salad on a mobile device (or in a small browser window). Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes