"No compatible GPU's found"

Hello

I downloaded salad and when I was going to press start for it to properly get installed but it showed a “!” in the corner of the start button, when hovering over the exclamation mark it said the message in the title, I go to “earn” and there is no GPU or CPU visible

I have a Radeon RX 560 Series and (from what I read) it is compatible, any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hey Chef!

Submit a bug report at Submit a request – Salad Support and the staff should be able to help you!

Meanwhile, you can download the Salad version 0.4.0 and see if that fixes the problem. That’s a fix I believe.

I see, I will be trying the 0.4.0 fix after my request gets replied to, thank you for the help!

1 Like

What GPU do you have? And what version of Salad are you running?

1 Like

Radeon RX 560 Series, also sorry but I dont know how to check what version.

1 Like

You can check by going to settings and checking the bottom left corner! Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I see! I am running version 0.5.1, and as previously mentioned my GPU is a Radeon RX 560 Series (ive searched up if it is compatible and it seems that other threads say it is)

1 Like

Yeah, your 560 is 100% compatible, no doubt about it! Try installing 0.4.1 (which I’ve linked below) and let me know if it works! :smile:

Link: Release 0.4.1 · SaladTechnologies/salad-applications · GitHub

1 Like

image I installed it and it still shows the orange “!” and says “No compatible GPUs found” in the earn section, when I select CPU a similar problem appears aswell.

1 Like

Alright, go ahead and submit a bug ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience, chef!

Link: Submit a request – Salad Support

1 Like

Thank you for your help! I will be sending a bug ticket.

1 Like

It seems that shutting down your device completely and leaving it for about 30 minutes worked for me, it now works perfectly fine!

2 Likes

0.4.1 doesnt work, it has to be 0.4.0

1 Like

ooh! ill try this out. thanks man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.