I need some help with toppings to choose for a salad

Okay so, I recently decided that I actually wanted to eat food, and that food was going to be a salad. However, I soon found myself feeling very distraught. I had no idea what to put onto my salad. After many days of thinking, I still wasn’t able to come up with anything. Please give me recommendations on what to put into my salad. Thank you very much.

Wow! I was very discombobulated when I looked at your question. This is a very hard question that’s far out of my comfort zone to answer, but I will do as you please. I would choose some lettuce, of course, cherry tomatoes, for that sweet, and semi-sour taste, olives, and some cucumber! Oh, and don’t forget the croutons!! If you’re feeling it, also add some zesty ranch to enhance that flavor when it reaches your mouth! Hope you enjoy your Salad :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have researched this response to the smallest detail, and I have come to the conclusion, I want multiple types of salad. I want them all from fruit salad, to meat salad, to rice salad. I want all the salad. But, I just don’t know where to begin. It’s really sad, because because I can’t think of a way to start the salad, I cannot have the salad. Please help. Thank you.

I recommend grilled chicken.

1 Like

I recommend grilled pepe!

1 Like

My current Salad recipe is pretty easy to do:

• Lettuce
  • Avocado
  • Tomato
  • Croutons
  • Grilled Bacon
  • Parmesan

And for the sauce

• Yoghurt
  • Chipotle Chilies
1 Like

real men eat the lettuce straight. That’s what I call REAL salad.
no bullshit.
no dressings.
no toppings.
just pure lettuce.

3 Likes

If your salad is not proportioned as:
40% lettuce
50% croutons
and 10% bacon
I wouldn’t consider it a REAL salad (despite just pure lettuce being a viable option :wink:).

And sometimes you can let some carrots sneak in but not too often.

1 Like

I have researched all of these responses extremely thoroughly, and I have come to the conclusion,
I’m making a salad out of salad.
Thank you for the help everyone!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.